- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures.
- Implement and update compensation programs; revise job descriptions and conduct annual salary surveys.
- Perform benefits administration such as: change reporting, evaluation of policies and information activities program.
- Recruit for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conduct new employee orientations, employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of Labor Relations experience.
Recruiting Talent Specialist