Wanted: A leader who is approachable, can lead new initiatives, manage calculative risks and can build and maintain trust with direct reports. If this sounds like you, read on.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Operations, you will be planning, directing and coordinating the operations in the plant including:
- Implementing safety and quality programs.
- Developing annual plant operating plans.
- Interface with outside agencies such as OSHA and EPA.
- Preparing and developing the department management team for individual advancement through coaching and counseling and formal appraisal programs.
The successful individual will have a four year degree and several years of experience at a department manager level or higher and have extensive knowledge of cost accounting methods. You will also have experience working within a finishing operations and/or melting operations environment.
- Generous relocation package including: 2 house hunting trips, temporary living expenses, reimbursement of closing costs for both the sale and purchase of a primary residence, duplicate mortgage assistance for two months, movement of household goods, and a miscellaneous lump sum to help during the transition. All relocation related taxes are grossed-up, so there is no additional tax liability for these benefits.
- Competitive base pay, bonus potential, equity awards and a very competitive benefit and insurance package
For more information and immediate consideration contact email@example.com
Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist