You will be responsible for managing the master production schedule, track progression of work orders and investigate factors affecting schedules and modify plans as necessary.
- Work closely with clerks, mentoring them on processes and job responsibilities.
- Manage replenishment of finished goods to ensure customer service level goals are maintained.
- Coordinate physical inventory and cycle count activities.
The successful individual will have:
- A Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain and at least 2 years of experience performing Inventory Control and Production Scheduling activities OR an APICS CPIM certification with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using MRP and ERP systems
For more information contact Cori Sachais: email@example.com